Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

one time i found a really old beer bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I found all kinds of old cans, glass bottles, and shoe soles. So many shoe soles, buried in 18dickety right there by the lake front.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

super sweet best pal posted:

They included the sack

Mode 7 posted:

no henge

Goatse has become like an aging religion, full of schisms and offshoots, arguments about which details should be emphasized. I have heard that Twelver Shia Goatse believes the next Kirk is already here, but hidden in occultation.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Nap Ghost
There is a Crawford Castle. It's just a ruin. But, It's mine

Pinball
Sep 15, 2006

William Bear posted:

Isn't that the place Luke Skywalker got green milk straight from that thing's titty?

No, that's Skellig Michael. A bunch of hardcore monks lived there in absolutely brutal conditions for a while. Some of them are still buried on it.

You can visit it if the weather cooperates, but you have to be careful, because people sometimes fall off it and die.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Who's got the best castles? I think France has some pretty crazy ones.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

Who's got the best castles? I think France has some pretty crazy ones.

Austria

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

What’d they ruin now?

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Noblesse Obliged posted:

What’d they ruin now?

Furniture, apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tex-M3rjDWk

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hell yeah.

I wore this Barack O'Bama green irish tshirt back in 2008 and this guy was like "He's not Irish" and I was like "His mom was Irish" and it blew his mind in real time.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Draggin O’Dolly

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C202mbsKaM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

Hell yeah.

I wore this Barack O'Bama green irish tshirt back in 2008 and this guy was like "He's not Irish" and I was like "His mom was Irish" and it blew his mind in real time.

oh guess that explains all the bombings