Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
dang got me good!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
my gift to the yob

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
tag urself i'm the glasses on the table, about to get rekt

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
nerd grandma voice: he kicked my glaaasses

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

nut

ya I’m reminiscing and contemplating how to take edibles

barnold

nut posted:

ya I’m reminiscing and contemplating how to take edibles

they call em edibles because you ed in the cold food and ibles out of the weed food

joxxuh
im just spending time with the fam it sucks so much :lol:

barnold

joxxuh posted:

im just spending time with the fam it sucks so much :lol:

you shoudl kung fu them. it's the hot new trend, to kung fu someone

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
an old lady at work was my secret Santa here's what she bought me

yes indeed that is the holo Lance's Charizard 💰💰💰

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

nice. i bet that card can do so much kung fu