Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Just stopping by your house for a few hours with eleven flea-ridden dogs

lettign them roll around on your furniture especially your bed and letting them poo poo inside your house

Was just thinking of you and thought i'd stop by to gently caress up your life

and also I do a poo poo in your house too but i eat the same food as my dogs so you can't distinguish my poo poo from all the dogs' poo poo, even though you really want to beacause you want to [put it on a special pedestal and worship as a heathen idol.

--Write a Joke about cum here befopre posting_--

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

just checkking in t o see how you're doing haven't seen you in a while *has 11 dogs in tow all growling and spluttering int he doorway* do you midn if i come in, bitch

old friend

i'm only comning in for a minute or two just long enough to make the rest of your days on thiss earth a nightmare beyond compare

old friend

Hey how are oyu doing haven't sseen you in so long hey just let all of my dogs i n for a minute to poo poo and poiss all over your house and i will piss and poo poo in it too

old friend

Got a favor to ask sorry to do this to you but I need somewhere to park my gigantic defective sewerage truck and your driveway is the only empty one right now.

I know it might take you a while to get back so I've parked it there temporarily and it's currently pumping sewerage directly into your windows and my mouth

old friend

*while dog is blasting projectile liquid poo poo over your grandma's urn* It's been so great to catch up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

Oh hey! Fancy seeing you here! You don't mind if I borrow your entire skin to wear for a few hours right?