Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

mad.radhu posted:

we're looking into opening a brewery and the faddish stuff is what makes a lot of money and draws people in, but really all I want to make is just good solid beer that people will say "give me the usual" about

To juice the sales, give your beers a bunch of stupid gimmick names for morons like Evil Genius does. But then make them real solid good quality and boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

mawarannahr posted:

they should replace at least 90% of ipa with kölsch, pilsner, saison, kristallweizen, etc...

Hard agree

I wish the sour supremacy had lasted longer but it was killed by the type of dudes who eat chicken tendies with honey mustard at least 3 times a week

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The cheap beers I regularly drank in my 20's:

Milwaukee's Best Ice, Keystone Light, Miller High Life, Rolling Rock, Red Dog, Natural Ice, Busch, Schaefer, Schlitz, Piels, Hamm's, Coors Extra Gold, Lionshead, Yuengling Premium, Old Milwaukee, Narragansett, National Bohemian, Rolling Rock, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Genesee Cream Ale

I drank several hundred gallons of every beer on that list, at least, and I regret every sip.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Well, maybe not EVERY sip

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'd rather have shock top than Narragansett, it's disgusting

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5k4I1AOEI

Everyone in this video is dead, but it's not beer's fault

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Dokapon Findom posted:

Some of them have so much sediment that chewy would be a more apt descriptor than juicy

This sounds disgusting.

Why can't all beers just be Flemish reds???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The new generation of canned cocktails is pretty drat awesome, gone are the days of foul elixirs like Montebello long island iced tea and THE CLUB canned martini

Just a great way to get hosed up on cans, beats gross seltzers any day. Expensive though