Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor!

...wait, wrong thread.

Oh, I'm riding anyway. This is me from Portugal, Europe, and this is my wishlist.

A couple of items may give you a message about regional blocking and I'm sorry if that happens, I have no control over it unfortunately.

Edit: went just a few cents over the limit, and sent Fart of Presto some jolly gifts in the form of 100 hidden birds, Ever Seen A Cat?, and Little Orpheus
Edit 2: gently caress, didn't see the thread title is wrong and the limit is now $10/10€, so Presto gets another gift in the form of Creak
Edit 3: OhFunny sent me a bunch of games in turn: Lunistice, Producer, LoveChoice, and Agent A, thank you!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Dec 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU