Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Honestly, I'd go for 15, as long as it's perfectly understood there is no shame in giving for less. 10 would at least bring up some of the older classics that are not necessarily indie titles, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Good game on wishlist spotted!

I'm in Europe, wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/anilEhilated/#sort=order

Caveat gifter: I don't have many games in the price category on my wishlist. That being said, I love surprises! My favorite genres are shooters, RPGs and metroidvanias but I'm also a sucker for anything with a great story and I'll happily step out of my genre zone for anything (except sports. gently caress sports.).

e: Welp, got ninja'd. Let me check that list of yours...

e: Sent Elderand up!
e: And received Lost Words!

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Dec 22, 2023

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Okay, I'll do one more ride. As before, if nothing on my wishlist appeals to you, I love surprises! And especially if they're games with great stories.

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/anilEhilated/#sort=order (EU)

e: Sent up Void Stranger.
e: And received Cassette Beasts! Thanks!

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 30, 2023