Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sweevo posted:

i really want to start introducing my 6yo nephew to some of the gentler ghibli films like totoro or ponyo, but two days ago he started crying because a thomas the tank engine DVD was too scary, so i might have to wait a while
kiki’s delivery service is fine for the first two acts. the climactic scene is a bit much for littles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Spent the last week with twin boy at home and twin girl taking advantage of the professional care in the NICU. She got to come home today and we don't have to see any more doctors until Tuesday. Almost 48 hours of pure family time to enjoy.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

tk posted:

Spent the last week with twin boy at home and twin girl taking advantage of the professional care in the NICU. She got to come home today and we don't have to see any more doctors until Tuesday. Almost 48 hours of pure family time to enjoy.

nice!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
it's still the weekend. :hai:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I am so mentally and physically drained from social engagements the past two weeks.
I need another weekend just to recover.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Video Nasty posted:

I am so mentally and physically drained from social engagements the past two weeks.
I need another weekend just to recover.

yeah. good thing its gonna be a short week then another weekend coming up pretty quick

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

my wife and i are on vacation this week, so it’s an extra long one, like 2 weeks off work for her.

gonna catch some swamp vibes in sarasota to visit family

just have to survive the flight from chicago down there with our 11-month old

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

sucking it up for another 3 days of work starting tomorrow before 2 more weeks of vacation

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
...i have to set an alarm?

what?

is it over?

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i am extremely not ready to go to work tomorrow

graph
Nov 22, 2006