Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

On one hand I feel bad for him but on the other hand he makes a lot of money to be really bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Woozie66 posted:

God if this somehow ends with the Steelers having an open competition between Rudolph and Pickett while keeping their core and Tomlin, that'd be the best possible outcome for 2024 imo as a Browns fan.

yes, hide your shame

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Docjowles posted:

The Ravens fired that awful S&C coach and players came out of the woodwork to poo poo all over him on Twitter, which was very funny

It has unfortunately had zero impact on the ACL and Achilles gods' bloodlust for Baltimore RB's

I think one of the bigger things was how long the recovery was for some of our guys like Dobbins and Edwards took over a year to get back. Not to mention Stanley though his injury was so severe.

But they had their ACL injuries in preseason 2021 and werent playing effectively again until midseason 2022. That is way long for that injury in modern times.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:swoon: :siren: Joe loving Flacco :siren: :swoon:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
LIONS. BITCH

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
If the Panthers put up more games like that, this season would have been a lot less miserable to watch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Colts are a real weird team this year lol

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Sad to see a Josh Gordon record fall.

But 10-5!

Flacco is Elite.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shinji2015 posted:

If the Panthers put up more games like that, this season would have been a lot less miserable to watch

Was nice go see Bryce spin it and the team show up.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Browns started the ball rolling on something hilarious when they took all their starters out with like 10+ minutes left and a 4td lead. Then the Texans scored two 2TDs and they finally got the hint and put the starters back out there lol.

WTF is wrong with the ESPN playoff machine. I wanna play with whatever dumb scenario somehow keeps the browns out now.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I was also just checking the broken playoff machine, to see if Baltimore can lose the next two and still win the division.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I was also just checking the broken playoff machine, to see if Baltimore can lose the next two and still win the division.

If you drop tomorrow it will be difficult. I think the tie-breakers are more favorable for Cleveland.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Flikken posted:

If you drop tomorrow it will be difficult. I think the tie-breakers are more favorable for Cleveland.

I don't think it's possible at all. Cause we can't lose another conference game or division game or else Cleveland wins that. Common games are tied with a SF loss and Miami loss. But we'd need the SF to avoid dropping a common game. So the Ravens have to win two of three or hope the Browns lose to the Bengals or Jets.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The situation with the Browns and Ravens there is if the Browns win out and the Ravens lose 49ers and either of the other two remaining, Browns win the division. Ravens in the stronger position overall and more likely to hold the division even if the Browns win out.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

BlindSite posted:

Was nice go see Bryce spin it and the team show up.

When he runs I notice how small he is. It’s like he’s taking two steps for every one the other players take.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
FWIW I'm really worried about @Bengals when it comes to our chances of winning out. Plus, the final two games for the Ravens are at home.

If the Ravens win against the Dolphins, I wonder if the Browns consider resting starters against the Bengals, since the odds of us winning on the road and the Ravens losing at home might be outweighed by just how beat up our team is.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The Lions winning their first division title in 30 years is currently the top headline on the international ESPN site. gently caress your cricket, footie etc.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

C-Euro posted:

I cannot wait for the Matthew Stafford Rams to come into Detroit and beat them in their first home playoff game in nearly 30 years. Other than the part where my mom will probably burst into flames as it happens.

No Matt got his ring. Now he gets to lose in Detroit and see what he couldn't do (and Jared did).

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Well I mean Matt knows how to lose in Detroit. I mean winning a home playoff game!!!!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Flikken posted:

Tomorrow doesn't matter much. If we beat the Dolphins we're well set for the division and the #1.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Dr_Strangelove posted:

When he runs I notice how small he is. It’s like he’s taking two steps for every one the other players take.

As long as it's effective imo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lions

yaaaaaaay

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Bake show!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Packers absolutely won a football game today

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Congrats to the Lions on their first NFC North Division title.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Flacco! Browns! Win! Yay!

I would not under estimate the Jets. They feel sneaky. Maybe 1 more win and we secure a playoff berth.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Tomorrow doesn't matter much. If we beat the Dolphins we're well set for the division and the #1.

If the Ravens lose tomorrow, there are pretty good odds that the division comes down to Week 18 Browns@Bengals and Steelers@Ravens. Obviously, the Ravens would be clear favorites in that scenario, but would any team currently at a two game lead really want to be playing for the division crown in a week 18 divisional game?

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Dec 25, 2023

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Congrats to the Lions. Hope you go deep into the playoffs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yay Lions. I hope the Niners don't have to off you in the playoffs. Or at least not until the championship.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yay Lions. I hope the Niners don't have to off you in the playoffs. Or at least not until the championship.

Then let us have the 1 seed. :colbert:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

wilderthanmild posted:

If the Ravens lose tomorrow, there are pretty good odds that the division comes down to Week 18 Browns@Bengals and Steelers@Ravens. Obviously, the Ravens would be clear favorites in that scenario, but would any team currently at a two game lead really want to be playing for the division crown in a week 18 divisional game?

Preferably not, but I'd also rather not be playing probably the best team in the league with an injured WR corp, injured O-line, and down the two best offensive skill players on the team.

Anyway you cut it Miami is the most important game for Baltimore.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i love a bucs team with momentum :toot:

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

So…….

Flacco
Cooper

ELITE

BROWNS

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Remember when Dak was a MVP candidate?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
No

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The Miami Dolphins have taken a punch and didn't immediately fold!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Stoppable force met movable object. I expected a tie.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
gently caress da cowboys

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1739086530277204155

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

HyperPuma posted:

gently caress da cowboys

One and all