Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DariusLikewise posted:

Rams have some pretty clear talent deficiencies that is going to allow a top ten team to steamroll them in the playoffs, especially someone with a decent coach. Buffalo I assume has a bit more star power to cover up those problems.

I'm happy cause Stafford is playing as well as he ever has, but the Rams defense and special teams just about let the Saints back into that game right at the end and that's the stuff that'll kill you in the playoffs.

Like, the Rams basically do not have a kicker. That poo poo catches up to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's just something they say about a wild card team every year. People said it about the Lions last year and they got blown back to the stone-age by the Panthers. If they had made the playoffs, the 49ers would've nuked them from orbit. They couldn't stop loving Chuba Hubbard, CMC would've made them his personal sockpuppet.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lions

yaaaaaaay

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yay Lions. I hope the Niners don't have to off you in the playoffs. Or at least not until the championship.

Then let us have the 1 seed. :colbert:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
*Record scratch*

"Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation."

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Did the Patriots just cost themselves Maye?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Also Sean Payton has a pretty talent poor Broncos team playing kind of well but he's also been notably terrible at managing game situations. It's weird.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Micah Parsons or somebody else on that Cowboys team is gonna slug a ref one day and I just hope to God I'm watching when it happens.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CharlestheHammer posted:

Posting still pics for a catch is incredibly funny

Funny how? Like a clown? Like it amuses you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's going to be extremely funny if the Raiders once again don't hire the interim guy that has the team playing their hearts out.