Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hell yeah brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

The first two hellraiser movies are actually about having to deal with incompetent middle management

I think incompetent middle management is a definition of Hell.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Gorman from Aliens was in Hellraiser 2 and died again lol

You always were a son of a bitch

*pulls pin on grenade

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Knowing that we are already in Hell, with demons and torture and such, it makes easier IMO to know. That way you can deal with the world as it is.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

And yet even here, in Hell, we can find love. We can find kindred souls, we can come together and create something real and better than what existed before, we can dance. We can laugh and thrive in this Hell.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Can you prove we are not in a Hellraiser dimension right now?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hellraiser XX: Xmas in Hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm ever more certain we are in a Hell dimension right now. I could list evidence but no one would believe me, not yet. Not till you see. And you don't want to see....