Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Guaranteed crushing hit perk, 80% more CH damage on items in total, glass cannon and golem armor that made me super slow, and a blue staff with an insane top end made me into an immobile laser turret and 3 shot death on 6 cinder. Build came together more perfectly than I could have planned, love the game for these situations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

I'm a speed freak sicko, and while the above mentioned readability and feast/famine issues need to be looked at, my biggest problem currently ist waiting for the animations on boss loot, and a couple other slowdowns. Kinda kills the hectic insanity of the rest of the game IMO.

Just got to the celestial throne with a cleric aura build that deleted entire rooms on 12 before anything moved lol

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Yeah, I was kind of down on them until I picked up one of the multishot ones, which are still homing, and they just delete rooms. Still don't see the point of you're not a bard though.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

gently caress yeah, that takes care of one of my biggest pet peeves!

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

WarpedLichen posted:

Edit: Also, there are so goddamn many blood doors

Honestly, I'm glad there's a reason to use the stacks of bombs that I refuse to use in combat out of principle.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

stuker posted:

still working for me-- if it's your first attempt might be helpful to clarify it's the altar past the door you have to bomb, not the door itself

I think we're all talking about two different things here, one us a type of room reward, and the other is a cinder debuff that makes random doors hurt, but you can disable them with a bomb. Maybe I got mixed up when I originally responded.

e: oh noooooooooo

rubydev posted:

Unjust Incentive: Spiky doors have been turned into Muncher Doors. Muncher doors require feeding a red heart. Cannot be bombed anymore. Appear about 25% less often though.

Schurik fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jan 20, 2024

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Yeah sorry for kicking off the blood confusion, ha

Love everything about the patch except the muncher doors

quote:

Fixed a bug where your weapon could start flickering and would never stop.
I though I was missing something lol

Schurik fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jan 20, 2024

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Ohhhhhh, I see why ninja. Just did a run with Swagger (triggers on-dash effect after 5 primary attacks) with a very fast weapon. I must have had 30 of those little shadow dudes running around the boss arena.

Had a run like thst recently too, which really put into perspective how worthless the clones become at around level 7/8, where even a gigantic stack of them were completely outclassed by all the other damage I was doing. Had some companion damage buffs too, so Im not sure what's up with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Kuros posted:

This is a massive upgrade for controller players like myself.

Yeah, the dev seems to habe his finger on exactly the small problems I still have with the game, love it.