Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
My macros are absolutely hosed this week, as God ordained. I had coconut dark chocolates yesterday, Vergani nougat with pistachio today, and right now it's looking like some ice cream tomorrow with a group meal, as everyone wants to try a local variety. I'm going to partake sparingly to avoid sudden onset diabetes at this point. My grandma's panoply of cookie varieties used to be the mainstay, but nobody else is going to put in the effort to make more than 1-2 types.

What do you have going on in the treats, desserts, snacks, delicacies department?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

My friend makes cheesecake cookies dusted with powdered sugar with a hint of nutmeg (at my request). They're so good that they rarely last the trip home.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Scotch.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon: Child of Fire Part 1, the introduction. He boldly skews those pesky intros of Star Wars by instead having voice overs describe the setting. Multiple times, in fact, so you enjoy many treats. It's a feast for the whole family.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I asked my mom to bring the deviled eggs she made when I was a kid to Christmas dinner, it's going to be tite.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Those peanut butter chestnut looking things

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Buckeyes.

Every season I make chocolate-chip cookies. They are a seasonal cookie :colbert: else I'd make them all year.

From my mom's card file, two shortbread-type cookies: pinwheels and chocolate shortbreads with walnuts.

Utz Special Dark pretzels enrobed in dark chocolate, and some in white for my son.

Pecan, lemon meringue, and cherry pies. They're coming by Sunday afternoon.

Photos to follow.

e: round 1

Making pinwheels - about to roll up using parchment paper

https://i.imgur.com/2Cy7ur8.mp4

chocolate shortbread cookies:

https://i.imgur.com/gFnM1Bw.mp4

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Dec 23, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

love my some dominosteins

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A single tangerine and I'm grateful for it, darned kids these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Put in the toe of your stocking, which was the style at the time