Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasure bear

as an intellectual i sleep with a kinetic sculpture above my bed showcasing shapes and colours to aid my development, suitable ambient lighting is provided and my parents keep appraised of my needs via intercom, should i require assistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I sleep with blankies :)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
definitely call for assistance when it stops gyrating

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

treasure bear

as an erudite gourmand i delight in sampling dishes prepared as puréed fine pastes, it amuses me greatly to envision each spoonful as a locomotive passing through my tunnel maw

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
As a "Mozart Effect" Baby, I was made to listen to classical music as I slept for brain development.

I think of that a lot as I dig through dumpsters.

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Dec 23, 2023

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

cute anime girl

oh the joy and fascination of the metallic composition of keys! when my parents shake the ring that holds them, and they make this beautiful sound like angels' choir! how joyous, it makes me laugh.

Helluva

I'm re-writing Don Quixote so people can re-read Don Quixote.

Helluva fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Dec 23, 2023

treasure bear

cute anime girl posted:

oh the joy and fascination of the metallic composition of keys! when my parents shake the ring that holds them, and they make this beautiful sound like angels' choir! how joyous, it makes me laugh.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I write complex mathematical equations with my poop

nut

treasure bear posted:

as an intellectual i sleep with a kinetic sculpture above my bed showcasing shapes and colours to aid my development, suitable ambient lighting is provided and my parents keep appraised of my needs via intercom, should i require assistance

we’re too poor so I have to infinitely rotate what I think it’d look like in my brain

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i mourn the loss of my mother's eyes for only a moment before the joyous reveal that she has new ones that look just like the old ones

bird.

as an intellectual i am always looking for new ways to expand my mind, and the best way ive found to do that is this posts' sponsor, Brilliant.Org

treasure bear

canyoneer posted:

i mourn the loss of my mother's eyes for only a moment before the joyous reveal that she has new ones that look just like the old ones

FutonForensic

Chuckling sensibly whilst I watch Cocomelon

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

oh, you'd like to start a debate on this again, huh? i don't have time for this drivel [makes dad stop existing by holding palm in front of him]

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Buttchocks

As an intellectual, I get a +2 to mental attack rolls, a -4 penalty to charisma, and also there are no mental attack rolls in this setting.

RavenousScoot

I'm an excellent communicator. All of my needs are met without necessitating even a single word!

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
bird.

I don't think this YouTuber was in any way prepared for the masterpiece reply he mistakenly suggested I "leave in the comments"

google THIS

Excuse me, this crayon is not red, it is burnt ochre (takes another bite)

RavenousScoot

you allege that you've far exceeded my capabilities in all measures of your mental faculties, and you boast your physical prowess over me... yet I dare to ask:

who cleanses your backside?

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
cute anime girl

a joyous occasion! once again I am placed in front of our large screen to be stimulated by the visuals of dancing fruit. I am captivated by the colourful display and beautiful tunes, and I can feel my mental capacity already expanding. I giggle in anticipation for what these wacky fruits will do next.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Excuse me, this crayon is not red, it is burnt ochre (takes another bite)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

*effortlessly rotates a tesseract in my mind*

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

nut

actually, colleagues, Lego structures hold much more water when built upside *in my empty bedroom talking into the corner with no recording devices at all*

treasure bear

I am mostly listening to traditional folk songs, passed down by oral tradition, I'm rather intrigued by this Rock-a-bye song that has piqued my interest, a harrowing tale of a person's fall from a tree top.

baka of lathspell

cute anime girl posted:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

I am able to recite from memory every line of the ancient epic poem The Itsy-Bitsy Spider

cute anime girl

gentlemen! I've broken new records again, because three times in a row I've put every block shape into their intended hole without fail! three perfect games, surely this is unprecedented!

treasure bear

cute anime girl posted:

gentlemen! I've broken new records again, because three times in a row I've put every block shape into their intended hole without fail! three perfect games, surely this is unprecedented!

bravo!

Helluva

Buttchocks posted:

I am able to recite from memory every line of the ancient epic poem The Itsy-Bitsy Spider

with no souffleur/souffleuse? :frogout:

Quadramind

cute anime girl posted:

block hole ELO is off the charts
international block hole grandmaster

alexandriao

Huzzah! Today my staff and advisors gifted me with the secrets revealed of lace! Lo! What complex structures can be created topologically, what prowess I express with it almost instantly !

Wait-

It appears that I have inadvertently stumbled upon a structure that connects both of my Booties to each other... I think it's time to call my Executive Officer to see about publishing opportunities

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

nut

ignore its name, you would be simple to release your believes to it so easily--if you dare roll it, there is no guarantee of death whatsoever

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

I am being taken to something called…tee ball practice where they expect us to hit a ball with a stick?

strange behavior, we aren’t allowed to run unless we hit the ball with the stick

old friend

working on a new dreamcatcher design that only catches wet ones

nut

trying to find the appropriate and accessible celebrity to feature in a commercial where I introduce a style of yo-yo where the yo-yo never comes back just stays out there

old friend

As of late I've decided that it's more befitting to have my servant move me around the manor and the township by way of a moving throne.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I speak a mostly wordless language of my own devising based strictly on intonation, volume, and occasional cheeky homonyms of common domestic terms.

Helluva

old friend posted:

oof :yarg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

old friend posted:

can you do cold ones instead? Kinda thirsty over here