Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Hey so yeah just trying to pay my bill not to my room for this 77 dollar pizza, please just take this credit card I don't know what resort charge means I just want to be picked up by my family in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So I've never stayed in a resort before, um can anyone tell me firstly is it haunted, and second do we like own the resort if we stay one night in the haunted resort?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't understand what any of those words mean OP. I've never been outside of the Pennsylvania-Michigan-Ohio tri-state depression zone

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Oh boy I hope they have a conveyor belt toasting device at breakfast, nothing says "relaxing break" like waiting an interminable time for toast that never reaches the desired level of toastiness.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just find a couple to become a throuple with and then you’ll be able to enjoy the all-inclusive perks. Any couple at a resort is open to this so you don’t even need to be picky.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
I hope the guy at the buffet that I am chummy with doesn't get mad that I'm not going to the fish special night. I don't like fish.
... Oh no he's mad and now it's weird

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

cinnamon rollout posted:

I hope the guy at the buffet that I am chummy with doesn't get mad that I'm not going to the fish special night. I don't like fish.
... Oh no he's mad and now it's weird

Im NOT mad. Please dont put in the google review that i was mad.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
look down at plate, push cold scrambled eggs around a ribbon of ketchup
look up, makes eye contact across the cafeteria with an older guy wearing a nylon polo shirt
guy blinks, shrugs the universal "at least its free" shrug, turns back to his wife
get up and get more sausage

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just find a couple to become a throuple with and then you’ll be able to enjoy the all-inclusive perks. Any couple at a resort is open to this so you don’t even need to be picky.

This only works if you're cute.

(hmu if you are)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

These breakfast vodka and seltzers really hit the spot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

*dons penguins chillin on ice floes fat guy shirt*

so where's the party