Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Which side of this brutal war do you cheer for? Are you a happy holidays terrorist? Not me! I celebrate christmas by doing the traditional thing and posting a crappy thread about it.

Merry Christmas!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

peace on earth and goodwill to men, op

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
Who is your favorite miser?

My favorite miser was Snow Miser when I was little, but upon rewatch of The Year Without a Santa Claus, I determined that the Heat Miser is more my thing, and if anything, Snow Miser is just a stuck up momma's boy.

Anyway, never forget the war between the snow miser and the heat miser. The snow miser will lose, I promise you, and Mother Nature's crown will belong to the Heat Miser.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

My favourite Miser is Ebenezer Scrooge, because he comes to his senses and opens his heart to humanity

122523_4
Dec 26, 2023

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018
War, what is it good for? Other than getting you stuff from folks who don't want to give it to you, absolutely nothing.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Oh poo poo was too altered to notice this thread last night, let me repost...

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
That pic is a battle in the war on sanity.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Santa helped defeat hitler

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
looks like santa is giving goblin hitler a rifle for christmas, who is surprised because he has been naughty all year