Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE
Just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been through together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.

Best wishes,
Helen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Maybe if you didn’t gently caress up your floor routine we could have taken gold this year. :mad:

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
What did she have? A bong hit transplant?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
:nexus:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

FatCow posted:

Just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been through together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.

Best wishes,
Helen

My brain recognized that the OP was technically humorous, but my body did not translate it into laughter.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

FatCow posted:

Best wishes,
Helen

Thank you for validating my efforts to do The Worm

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thanks, FatCow

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
hey guys whats going on in this thread to the tune of Ode to Joy

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
lol i saw this meme on discord today, good poo poo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tina eat the ham

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

FatCow posted:

Best wishes,
Helen