Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Doltos posted:

The Basketball Hall of Fame is what people want the NFL HOF to turn into because then all their favorite players who were pretty good get the award and then they feel good. That's not the NFL HOF. You have to be literally the best. A returner who didn't even play offense is not that. He could have been fungible with any other skill position and the fact that no one wastes their best players on returning is a testament to how meh Hester career was.

Do you remember the Devin Hester as a WR experiment, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

I hate agreeing with Daltos but he is right on this one

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Where is Kalli, time to go on the Matthew Slater is a HOF special teamer tangent

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

They explicitly played a gambit with three players approaching the ref at different angles with only one reporting at a critical juncture to add complexity to their trick play they were running.

Ref should be easily able to ID what is going on but yeah sure