Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

SKULL.GIF posted:

I know you missed these tier charts.

Guide:
Over the past 4 weeks:
Top left: Good defense bad offense
Top right: Good defense good offense
Bottom right: Bad defense good offense
Bottom left: Bad defense bad offense

No Justin Herbert effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/jasrifootball/status/1740122102647173376?t=tizDNArDT9hHdpAm7ucpVA&s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Gates and Peppers are the only 100% locks

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

an interesting piece of trivia for you: did you know that Antonio Gates did not even grow up playing football, but was actually a basketball player in college?

What the gently caress

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Atlanta with Russ could be really good

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I think it'd be cool if Antonio Gates went to the Hall of Fame on his first ballot

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Hester should go into the hall for returning a kickoff for a TD in a superbowl.

There have been better returner tho

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Doltos posted:

It's not. That's called agility and speed. Many, many WRs, RBs, and DBs possess that and would probably be better than Hester or Cribbs or any of them but they're too valuable to waste there.

While I agree, I do think doing something that either no one else has done or only a few other players all time have done, should get you into the Hall. In Hester's case it'd be the superbowl kick return.

I also think any RB who rushes for 2,000 yards should be in the hall.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I don't know why, but I have a funny feeling the Ravens are going to poo poo house Miami.

It's in Baltimore, and the only good team the Dolphins have beaten is a Cowboys team that's apparently garbage outside of Texas

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

LT is safe

Correct, Tomlinson threw a bunch of TD passes and has a great passer rating

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Can we stop it with the off-season chat? I know the Giants and Bears are long dead, but we have genuinely exciting playoffs around the corner. And two games that may determine the 1 seeds this week!

If the Lions win out and the Niners lose to the Rams next week, they have homefield through the playoffs. Do the Lions at home have enough to beat a visiting 49ers?

The HoF list literally came out this week. It's perfectly on topic.

Stop trying to backseat mod and bring up another topic if you're sick of this one

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Forrest on Fire posted:

The Bears are going to be the first team to trade the first overall pick in consecutive years

They should probably just take MHJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Miami Buffalo SNF next week