Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

mcmagic posted:

Lamar's the MVP

Right now yeah he is. But I think if Miami beats us and ends up securing the #1 seed then it might go to Hill or Tua. And if we beat Miami but Lamar has a really bad game doing it then probably CMC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mega64 posted:

I think whoever wins Dolphins/Ravens will be the #1 seed.

The Ravens still have a chance if they lose. Because if Miami loses to Buffalo and the Ravens beat Pittsburgh at home then the Ravens are back in #1. Winning this week though will effectively let the Ravens rest whoever needs to rest for two weeks which could be huge. I know people are going to say stuff like "but remember the tennessee game" but that was a bunch of other things going on not anything to do with the resting against Pittsburgh.

I think it will be a close game. The Ravens I think will win and we have unfinished business vs Miami. But I don't underestimate them and they're in the same position we were last week really wanting the win just to show they are in that category.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

In 2004 the Steelers played all their backups and still beat the Buffalo Bills who were vying for a playoff spot. So it can happen!!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

We were dominated by Jacksonville in the first half despite the score. So I definitely don't see Miami being an easy game and I think our offense will struggle more than people think. Especially if Hamilton can't play. And of course a lot will come down to the status of Hill and Waddle

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Dec 28, 2023

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Waddle is definitely out this week, which on one hand doesn’t matter since he doesn’t seem to get targeted often, but on the other hand probably helps split attention away from Tyreek

He would lead the Ravens in receiving yards by a lot. He gets targeted enough. But this will allow the Ravens to do what they did in 2021 in KC and take Hill out of the game. Now we have to worry about Achane though because our run D hasn't been great.