Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Jeff Saturday filling in for Stephen A. is dogshit. Mega nasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Who is Pat Mcaffee for? I've never watched this show before. Its just been one coked out run on sentence.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh yeah he's got Rodgers on right now. Rodgers is such a boring dude. Don't think I've ever heard him speak for more than a clip before this.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

shyduck posted:

Oh you're not intrigued by Dr. Fauci talk in tyool 2023?

Yeah he doesn't talk about anything interesting and he doesn't even sound like he wants to be there. I feel like I'm on a Teams meeting at work and not like, watching an entertainment show.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Flikken posted:

2016 the RNC was in Cleveland.
2016 Game 7 of the World Series was in Cleveland

Joe Flacco wins the super bowl and reveals himself to be JFK Jr. On the 50 yard line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

we've got a snow game in chicago

:dance: