Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

wilderthanmild posted:

I can't tell if this is better or worse for the Browns?

Zach Wilson is the best QB they have (damning with the faintest of praises)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Imagine being so sick of Russ’ bullshit that you play a Patriots QB castoff :laffo:

..I miss Brisket :smith:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It's strongly implied.

I need to know which one though, if it’s Medieval Madness I may have to reluctantly root for him.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

It’s Addams Family, obviously

A goon of culture, I see :hmmyes:

And yeah if that report is true the Broncos are doing some lovely Walmart poo poo, If I was Russ I'd tell them to piss off too

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Harlock posted:

I dunno what we're talking about but it feels like if you're a backup QB / practice squad QB who hasn't played yet this year you may be entitled to compensation

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1740440213871333726

Can’t wait for that inevitable game 18!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Black Sunshine posted:

Hell, whoever wins that contest should go to the Hall no matter what because that's the American dream, parking lot blowjobs

I'm out of the loop here is Cheesecake Factory surpassed Denny's for blowjobs/hour???

And yes Hester should be in the hall what the poo poo people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Still mad about last night, haven't been that irritated about a call about a team I don't care about since the Fail Mary.

Which at least had the excuse of literal scabs to explain the incompetence there!

indigi posted:

I don't get all the sadness about him being benched. if he was better earlier in the season, they'd still be in the playoff hunt, and so he'd still be playing. but he wasn't, so he isn't.

he's on the bench because he sucked so much last season, and was pretty bad this season, that based on his performance it's in the team's best interest not to trigger any more guarantees. we can all handwring about how he's being benched for money, but to be accurate, he's being benched because his play isn't worth anywhere near his salary

nobody's ever like "man it sucks that Sam Darnold doesn't get to start." playing time isn't part of the deal, that's what the money's for

It's not sadness at Wilson getting benched, it's disgust at the Broncos/Walmart for trying to force him out of his insurance policy, which is a super gross thing to do! After the last two seasons they're making Wilson seem like he's the reasonable person here and that's ridiculous!