Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the catch is cool and I thought this camera had a great angle

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1739475191087218915

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

abelwingnut posted:

as long as tyreek's been healthy [...] any team with him is a playoff team, at the very least. is that the same with lamar?

?????

yeah I'd definitely take my chances on Lamar Jackson's Panthers making the playoffs instead of Tyreek Hill's Cardinals or something

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1739743197721452747?t=Agi8nPuUc8JwgnAg9UNnPg&s=19

poor Hock

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I don't care how many great offensive/defensive players have to wait to get in, Devin Hester not being a first ballot hall of famer is a joke

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

seiferguy posted:

Obviously some positions are less valuable than others, but in any sport, if you are the best at your position then you deserve in the hall. I think Hester qualifies as such.

it might be oversimplifying things but I 100% agree with this. if you have a very good case of being literally the best ever at your particular position, you deserve to be there, first ballot even. I don't care if that lands some punter in the Hall next to Jerry Rice or Lawrence Taylor, it's deserved

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Fat Jesus posted:

Who was the best long snapper of all time

it's whoever snapped the most to the best kicker of all time (Morgan Cox)

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Black Lighter posted:

I wonder how Ravens legend Deion Sanders feels about that

fellow Ravens legend Devin Hester should ask him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

only way the Ravens win without those players is if the pass rush goes crazy but even that may not matter if Tua can keep throwing the ball in 2.0 seconds