Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

dont most of the denver and late-era russ seattle players hate russ because you have to like go through his assistant to even call him?

maybe the team will play happier and better without him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

mcmagic posted:

I need 2024 Broncos starting QB Taysom Hill

taysom's cap number explodes next season and he has no guaranteed money going into it

it's looking like he's being phased out rest of season too, to avoid injury risk

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1740106517775524057?s=20

quote:

“I just want to play ball,” Levis said. “I just want to go out there and win games and leave this season with a good taste in our mouth.

i cant take that quote seriously from some rear end in a top hat who puts mayo in coffee

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

solarjetman posted:

Maybe this is a shot at George Paton, who I would think has to be gone after this year. I wonder if the Waltons will replace him with a new GM or let Payton make the decisions.

or maybe he’s just implying the entire offense hates russ. “russ or them”

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

The Pro Football Hall of Fame finalists for the Class of 2024 have been announced:

◽️ Reggie Wayne
◽️ Torry Holt
◽️ Julius Peppers
◽️ Antonio Gates
◽️ Patrick Willis
◽️ Devin Hester
◽️ Rodney Harrison
◽️ Dwight Freeney
◽️ Jared Allen
◽️ Andre Johnson
◽️ Jahri Evans
◽️ Willie Anderson
◽️ Eric Allen
◽️ Darren Woodson
◽️ Fred Taylor

they can do up to like 8-9/year right?

my tops from that list:

patrick willis
torry holt
jared allen
reggie wayne
antonio gates
julius peppers
devin hester

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Benne posted:

Only 5 modern guys can get in.

They got some hard choices to make because that ballot is loving stacked.

yeah. only 5? man.

torry holt
jared allen
antonio gates
julius peppers

at least those four

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Obviously some positions are less valuable than others, but in any sport, if you are the best at your position then you deserve in the hall. I think Hester qualifies as such.

and on this note, punters are criminally ignored by the hall

if Hester gets in, we need some punters in there too. the yin to the yang. Ray Guy changed the punt game but he was mediocre compared to current-day punters.

Sam Koch for HoF

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Fat Jesus posted:

The Hall should have only 10 spots at each position and each year the Elders gather to decide who should be elevated and who removed to make way for the Ascended. There will be hall of famers and former hall of famers. Big ceremony where they melt down the old guy's bust and recast it into the visage of the new. ONLY THE BEST.

sounds like a TFF offseason project, but top 8? we do a tourney style voting bracket to see who survives to the quarterfinals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Mega64 posted:

I think whoever wins Dolphins/Ravens will be the #1 seed.

this didn't even take much effort. revenge of the teams in misery for the last 20+ years:

your #1 seeds, browns and lions