Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Is it too much to hope that a Lions team with fresh division champion vibes can hang @ Dallas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Hot Diggity! posted:

I'm amazed the Jets aren't higher on the list

First time I can remember the Lions being #1 in a good category.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Rodgers is one of my least-favorite players ever and was for nearly 15 years the face of my least-favorite sports franchise in the world. He will absolutely be in the Hall of Fame at some point, and most likely first-ballot. Especially if he can actually back up his talk about fully recovering from that Achilles tear.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

pasaluki posted:

Peak Great Value brand off-season posting and sperging while the gd Detroit Lions won the NFC North and the Browns are sinking teams with Joe Flacco.

Yes, more people should be talking about how the Detroit Lions are cool and good.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Danny LaFever posted:

Lions are in tough in Dallas.

They have to run the ball a lot and effectively. Goff can't become goof and get flustered by pressure and make horrible throws. Defense has to get pressure (which is no guarantee).

I'm 100% prepared for some awful officiating call too.

This is where my head's at, they'll have to play perfect ball to win in Dallas and that's tough for any team, but especially this Lions team. Like to imagine that I'll be content with any result that isn't a curbstomping of Detroit or something decided on a suspect call (I too remember that 2014-15 playoff game)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
A shootout where team A runs all over team B, while team B passes all over team A, could be a fun game. I'm still not used to thinking about Detroit as a team with a strong running game but this would be a good time to show everybody just that.