Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Doltos posted:

I'm for Hester in the HoF. Boy howdy.

I simply must agree with the only rational poster on these forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Maed posted:

I'd rather read another 5000 word kawalimas essay than any more doltos hot takes

Kawa is TFF's most rational poster next to that guy

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Doltos posted:

Kawalimus is perfectly rational and people who don't like him are pretty big weirdos, by and large

First Ballot in the Hall of Rationality

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Hall of Very Good tier wave, big deal

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Black Sunshine posted:

Every non-QB is just someone not good enough to play the most important position therefore they all suck and the Hall of Fame should be QB only. No grandfather clause bullshit, take Jerry Rice's bust and melt that fucker down because he wasn't good enough to be a quarterback.

Now this is how you build a more rational Hall of Fame

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Black Sunshine posted:

This is basically word salad that doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

LOL at "your nostalgia era" holy poo poo

it's such rational posting that it loops all the way back around to irrational projection

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

They started him all season

a large fraction of a season where someone still gets benched before the end isn't what I'd describe as *so bought into him*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

tinstaach posted:

can we all pledge to be better in 2024 than saying "rule of cool" to argue in favour of a trick play end zone pass to a lineman being flagged and taken off the board

is it cooler to see a flag than a game winning fat man 2pt. conversion? are we watching the same sport?