Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

mcmagic posted:

Lamar's the MVP

Not even the refs could defeat him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

49ers should've shoved a ref in his way.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

shyduck posted:

It's even more insane because it's not even for football reasons

Oh I dunno, just watch that Pats game and you can fully justify football reasons.

Russ had 88 yards when the 4th quarter started

Kalli fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Dec 27, 2023

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AndrewP posted:

Just checked the Broncos subreddit for their initial reactions. Nobody seems to be upset.

Yeah I mean, find all the good plays by Russ here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcki_LetpUo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Who's starting Russ in 2024 and why is it the Steelers?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MJeff posted:

Remember when Payton screamed at Russ on the sideline for absolutely no reason?

Sean was just trying a Voight-Kampff test on Russ

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AndrewP posted:

as a fan of a divisional rival I would rather see him there than Fields, honestly

In all honesty, I think the vibes with Russ are beyond awful, but simultaneously I look at what he's done in positive scripts this year and suspect he could probably out Flacco what Flacco is doing right now.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Packers suspended Jaire Alexander for a game for..... pretending to be a team captain.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hot Diggity! posted:

Also nearly giving away a possession by saying that he wanted the defense on the field rather than deferring.

Yeah, I heard the story on the Athletic podcast, and man... what the hell is going on with the Packers?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean it's nice and all, but like 14 td's is a pretty small number to hang your hat on.

Like 3 guys have scored more than that many TD's this year.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

And once again we're back to my argument that Julian Edelman is clearly a hall of famer for his multiple great Superbowl games.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The coasts went all in on baseball 50 years ago and have been regretting that decision ever since.

Nodoze posted:

Where is Kalli, time to go on the Matthew Slater is a HOF special teamer tangent

We're on Julian Edelman now! A holy poo poo HoF play is all you need to be a hof'er after all and his was even in a win!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Deion Sanders is too 'hip hop' for the TFF crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Woozie66 posted:

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1741498568295256553?t=7-95uYr_XEKPnIQGgbULWQ&s=19

It's very good that they kept this accused abuser on the roster. But hey, they cut that punter before so they're in the clear somehow right

You really gotta put it in perspective. He's got 2 tackles and 1 assist on the year, on like 250 defensive snaps.