Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

the problem with the idea of mvp is that it requires one player to be the entire reason a team functions. so i feel like it's much harder to award anyone on a team with multiple badasses, like sf or buf, versus someone with one key player, like bal or mia.

honestly, i feel like i would vote for hill as the most valulable player, because when he's on the field, that team is nearly unstoppable, defense be damned. if it's a shootout, you literally just find him open after 2sec no matter what.

lamar is kind of the same. he finds room no matter what, then does his thing and gains 15yd. except he's a qb and sometimes has boneheaded games.

as long as tyreek's been healthy, i can't say he's had a boneheaded game. he just straight-up delivers everytime. that speed is just impossible to defend. any team with him is a playoff team, at the very least. is that the same with lamar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

MJeff posted:

I am once again wondering how Payton screaming at Russ on the sideline for no reason fits into all of this because there's no way you can convince me it's not connected now.

it was later found out there was a reason: russ snapped the ball way too early. the coaches were trying to determine if they should review the last play, which looked like a touchdown from everyone on the ground and above. russ snapped it with like :15 to go.

it was very dumb of him and cost them.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i could see him being a, like, falcon next season. arthur seems like he'd love him, and it seems like his kind of ruinous.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

holt, peppers, and wayne have to be near-locks, right?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

wilson on the commanders screams amazing drama so i’m hoping for that. also dc deserves someone so vanilla.

bears, don’t you dare!

sadly, my instinct tells me it’ll be tennessee or somewhere equally boring.

abelwingnut fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Dec 28, 2023

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

is stafford...maybe retiring? i think he almost did after the super bowl. i could maybe see wilson there in that case?

otherwise, i think tennessee or atlanta. minnesota would be hilarious assuming cousins heads elsewhere, which i don't think is likely.

just not chicago!

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

the funniest scenario, without a doubt, is rodgers doing a rodgers and somehow removing himself off the jets rosters and wilson becoming the new jets qb. would be incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i was in taiwan for the last month and dazn worked well enough. it's not perfect, but it did the job.

as for being here, i've done nfl plus with my apple tv and it's been near perfect. i think it's pretty cheap too. but i only watch redzone and primetime games during the regular season so if you want something more, maybe not.