Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Eagles play at 1pm ET for the first time since October 29th and only the 3rd time all year. Looking forward to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Pat was alright until ESPN decided to hand him the network

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

Oh yeah he's got Rodgers on right now. Rodgers is such a boring dude. Don't think I've ever heard him speak for more than a clip before this.
Oh you're not intrigued by Dr. Fauci talk in tyool 2023?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's even more insane because it's not even for football reasons

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

yeah but have you considered the financial flexibility?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Nervous posted:

Russ better go find a hammer to accidentally get swung into his non-throwing arm during practice.
Russ please review this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv43UsG6fhY

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Adun posted:

https://x.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1740122412774011131?s=20

Good news! He’s moved beyond making GBS threads on Russ to making GBS threads on the entire offense
This is what they say about coaches

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Instinct is "he's replacing Pickett in Pittsburgh" but idk
I keep having visions of him in a Washington Commanders uniform

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Toaster Beef posted:

The idea of Hester getting in over a bunch of incredible WRs stuck in a logjam kinda sucks, but since returns are (or were, I guess, since kickoff returns are all but gone) an enormous part of the game and he changed every game he was in by virtue of making teams play around him, it's hard to say he doesn't deserve to be there.
That's pretty much where I'm at. Great WRs come and go all the time but Hester was kind of a football unicorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

For God's sake use the most robust ad block you can.
Ublock Origin handles it with flying colors