Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

da bears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

broncos nation, let's sit

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

PUT DEVIN HESTER IN THE loving HALL OF FAME

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Gates and Peppers are the only 100% locks

an interesting piece of trivia for you: did you know that Antonio Gates did not even grow up playing football, but was actually a basketball player in college?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

McMichael should also be in the baseball hall of fame for getting kicked out of a Cubs game because he encouraged fans to boo famous dogshit umpire angel hernandez while singing take me out to the ballgame during the 7th inning stretch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htcE_vvZxg

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hester should go in because he was so loving cool, there was not a cooler nfl player in the early aughts, and he was on the loving chicago bears, the least cool football team of all time.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

I think it'd be cool if Antonio Gates went to the Hall of Fame on his first ballot

the basketball hall of fame???????????????

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

in a sport with 50+ guys per team, it's insane that they only let in 5 guys a year

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'M HEEEEEEUH!!!!! KILL ME NOW!!!!!
https://x.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1741259853673468401?s=20

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they might as well, they have no hope of developing a quarterback with this coach. deeply unserious organization.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

we've got a snow game in chicago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mirotic posted:

News:

Views: Great, an extra 3.5 hours to be anxious about Bears-Packers.

Let me save you some angst: the bears lost badly