Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Lamar's the MVP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I need 2024 Broncos starting QB Taysom Hill

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1740121494343045508

uh, if this is True, gently caress the Broncos holy poo poo.

I'm pretty impressed by the Broncos doing this. It's cutting bait before throwing good money after bad. Seems pretty decisive and smart to me.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I just hope Rodney Harrison doesn't get in.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

The people who think Devin Hester should be in the hall are the same that think Aaron Rodgers should be in the hall

:thunk:

you mean the correct people?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I thought Ray Rice was canceled?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Flikken posted:

His wife apologized to the organization so its all good

lmao i forgot about that. Christ. They haven't really brought him back to Rutgers publicly which I've been happy about.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1741166320446591434

lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

He's better than Saleh.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Howell is like a 5th rounder, I don't understand why they are so bought into him.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

xbilkis posted:

They openly benched him and he's only starting because of injury?

They started him all season

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

xbilkis posted:

He was OK to start the season, then he sucked, then they benched him. That doesn't seem particularly bought in to me, unless you think they should have been starting 31 year old Jacoby Brissett sooner rather than using 15 whole games to evaluate a young guy who flashed some potential

They would've won 3-4 more games if they started Brissett this season but I guess they want the better pick anyway so no harm no foul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Name Change posted:

Even with a 5-6% chance of making the playoffs it's dumb not to play Wilson. He's lost a step from his prime but he's not outright bad, just average, he's doing a 3-1 TD:INT ratio at this point. He should at least play until they are mathematically eliminated, the minimum standard, and they could easily win out with him. I can only see that this is Payton bringing the shiv out early because he doesn't like Wilson. Financially, it's not like it's clear that Wilson will pass a physical now, and the idea they will have a Seahawks-style "rebuild but not" year coming up is not realistic. This isn't the 49ers, they don't have the all-around talent to just slot in whatever QB and make him look like a first ballot guy.

I can only imagine that Wilson pisses Payton off on the reg, especially if threatening to sit him after the bye was true. But lol if this is all because Wilson is not delivering the top #5 QB performance they wanted. You signed the contract guys.

It's understandable to me because if he gets hurt they gently caress themselves for next year when they know for 100% sure they are going to move on from him.