Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Bip Roberts posted:

Megatron played one playoff game

They should drag every front office responsible for this in front of the Hague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Russ better go find a hammer to accidentally get swung into his non-throwing arm during practice.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

So what does Denver do for QB? They won't have the ammo to trade up in the draft. Are they counting on the trade compensation for Wilson?

Who even trades for Wilson?

Carolina has a short QB who might benefit from veteran leadership.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

AndrewP posted:

Payton is probably tired of competing for control of the offense with Russ, he wants someone who will just do exactly what he says every play. He'd probably love a Purdy or Goff.

Zach Wilson easily has to have his spirit broken enough at this point to be just that.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I would absolutely adore Russ going to SF and winning a ring

No way he'd win a ring. His legend would be one of infamy as his weirdo poo poo destroyed the team from within.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

an interesting piece of trivia for you: did you know that Antonio Gates did not even grow up playing football, but was actually a basketball player in college?

What an interesting factoid. I never would have dreamed that a basketball player would even know what to do with a football. I mean, they don't even dribble in football.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Sunday Morning posted:

Classic Doltos

sweet thursday posted:

Put him in the Hall

Ehhhh, I don't know. Do we really think Doltos is on the level of someone like Kawalimus or Cavauro? Seems more like a hall of very good poster than a HoF one imo.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Black Sunshine posted:

Every non-QB is just someone not good enough to play the most important position therefore they all suck and the Hall of Fame should be QB only. No grandfather clause bullshit, take Jerry Rice's bust and melt that fucker down because he wasn't good enough to be a quarterback.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Flikken posted:

I hear he is cool and good.

I heard similar things regarding his coolness, but I can't say I've heard anything about him being good. Everything I've come across has described him as elite.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I thought the dream was to eat cereal in my underwear alone. Am I doing this wrong?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

LiquidFriend posted:

Well that will be different.

A return to the Trevor Siemians and Drew Locks of the world is a difference, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Black Sunshine posted:

Who's saying that? gently caress Russell Wilson. His personality is basically a Great Value Tom Brady which makes him infinitely hateable.

I miss Tom