Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

Right now yeah he is. But I think if Miami beats us and ends up securing the #1 seed then it might go to Hill or Tua. And if we beat Miami but Lamar has a really bad game doing it then probably CMC

Wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

a million teams have missed the playoffs with better wideouts than tyreek hill, absolutely insane to say he makes a team a playoff team by himself

Megatron played one playoff game

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean Russ looked good enough to potentially be dangled as an upgrade to a team that wants to make the wild card. He's clearly on the better half of the broncos roster but also way out of their timeline.

Thinking out loud: Steelers, Raiders, maybe Seahawks (lol), Vikes could bite.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

bows1 posted:

How could they trade him past the deadline?

In the offseason

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

DC Murderverse posted:

Deebo Samuel got got

https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1740203581129806326?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

Amazing to me that these kids were able to make Deebo think they were Cam just by texting him in that same loving obnoxious way that he types on social media

iF sOmEbOdY tExTeD lIkE tHIS id believe it was SpongeBob

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

:nyoron:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Doltos posted:

Man you're a Packers fan no wonder you love Hester the next most dynamic player you've ever watched is Jordy Nelson

He was 1996 Desmond Howard but made a whole career out of it.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I hope we get an updated GLC song for the Super Bowl

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHsSHAWpFw

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AndrewP posted:

It's generally lovely the leverage teams have against players. It's a lovely thing to do to Russ.

But from a team perspective I don't think they're wrong to move on ASAP. And I think Denver fans are probably relieved that it's over

It's not remotely over for Denver fans, this signals they want to be real lovely for 2-5 years.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rectal Placenta posted:

What's Manziel up to these days? Working at a car dealership yet?

He's a dipshit In Arizona but actually seems to have some money left over. Probably could make income selling scam nutrition pills to the barstool crowd if he needed cash.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What's the tldr of whatever happened at the end of the game yesterday

The lions tried to trick the refs and successfully did but didn't listen to the refs announce on the PA exactly what was going on.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AndrewP posted:

the Lions were not trying to trick the refs silly

They explicitly played a gambit with three players approaching the ref at different angles with only one reporting at a critical juncture to add complexity to their trick play they were running.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AndrewP posted:

yeah that's why they explained all this to the refs before the game like coaches do when they want to do something weird. complex and weird trick plays are not new

the ref forgot and just assumed he knew what was going on, and it literally cost the Lions the game

KISS principle dawg

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AndrewP posted:

this is one of those events, much like the Calvin Johnson non-catch, that makes a whole lot of people dig into the rulebook and learn some rules they probably weren't too smart on before

Sorry rule of cool it's funnier this way

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Howell is like a 5th rounder, I don't understand why they are so bought into him.

One man wolf pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

tinstaach posted:

can we all pledge to be better in 2024 than saying "rule of cool" to argue in favour of a trick play end zone pass to a lineman being flagged and taken off the board

Sorry, you have to love the a+ fan tantrum