Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i think the ravens and dolphins game should end in a tie and afterwards lamar can come over to tua's house to play video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Payton is a bitch coach and could be just a game behind the chiefs if he didn't suck so much

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Russ is cooked but he seems like he's been an ok game manager and has a made a few plays when he really needed to. He'd be a great option as a back up next year if he wasn't also Russ Wilson

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Sean Payton has turned things around. There are roster deficiencies that have to be addressed but Denver was one of the worst teams in the league this year and now they’re solidly mediocre with a chance to get off the Wilson deal next year if they’re lucky.

Did he turn it around or did they just get healthy/lucky for a string of wins and now have regressed to the mean of being lovely? Depends on who the chargers/raiders hire for coaches but the broncos seem like a favorite for last place in their division next year

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Waddle is definitely out

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Waddle is definitely out this week, which on one hand doesn’t matter since he doesn’t seem to get targeted often, but on the other hand probably helps split attention away from Tyreek

dude has over a thousand yards this year, of course it matters. tyreek is still banged up too and the drop off in receiving talent is pretty big after those two guys

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Achane hasn't looked that impressive since his first injury, Mostert is the one to worry about if he's healthy. this whole offense is half dead! if Holland can come back and the defense can contain Lamar and cause some turnovers is the only way I see them winning. I expect them to lose and mostly i just don't want anybody else to get majorly banged up

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

The Puppy Bowl posted:

How does one pronounce Achane?

A-chan

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

miami's third leading receiver is their TE who had a season high of 5 catches last week and has less than 300 yards on the season

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

the Dolphins need to find a FB named Bchane

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

My conspiracy theory now is Payton took those timeouts to purposefully lose and basically be out of the playoff race so he could excusably bench Russ

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Mostert and Waddle are out and our OL is still wrecked, you'll be ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

if i need illegal streams i just remember the power phrase, freemediaheckyeah