Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They're already doing a re-cap episode of solo leveling? Oof, I complained to some friends that the pacing was bad and the opening went on too long to actually start the show, this is not going to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I read the comic, i was just expecting better pacing since they have a bunch of arcs they can adapt. It's not like an ongoing adaptation where they have to make some filler because they caught up.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's also one of the few times she's shown emotion, which is cool.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Yeah, been waiting for someone to put him in his place.

The entire show always seems to have this lingering threat.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'd say the threat is their cosy life being destroyed by outside forces finding out about them forcing their way on them. Kinda like how the Hero tried in this week's episode.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Level 99 Villainess would be more interesting if the game decided to push her role instead of her trying to avoid it. It's been a fun ride regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I fully expect that Gundam show to be more zeon apologetic poo poo.

Also solo leveling is doing stuff! The fights have some cool fluidity to them.