Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Really I think Precure monopolising the genre probably had a bigger impact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Kinda expecting Gushing to get removed from Hidive in a few weeks tbh

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Place Further than the Universe also aired on AT-X, so I don't think it's that much of a clincher.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Endorph posted:

i dated a deaf girl once and we broke up cause she got really mad about how bleach ended. will sign of affection cover this.

Oh so it was your fault how bleach ended

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Is anyone who hasn't read the manga still watching Sengoku Youko? I'm enjoying it, but as someone who liked the manga, I feel as if I'm in the position of an anxious parent hoping a kid does well, and thus is unable to be objective.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Watch the two seasons in order. Movie follows after, Room camp has no real canon importance.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Skill issue

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Spring 2024 - All aboard the sequel train

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

rear end-pull ties are an idol anime tradition

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I rewatched ROD the TV recently and even though I feared it getting worse, I actually liked it all the way through, much better than the OVA. I think the show is much improved if you have an idea of where it's going and can tolerate its changes in tone.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Larryb posted:

Apparently another Doremi revival is on its way:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=i3mzMFy3dBg

Edit: Seems like it’s just a promotional video for the 25th anniversary and not an announcement of a new show or movie near as I can tell

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2024-03-25/magical-doremi-anime-25th-anniversary-video-teases-main-leads-now-grown-up/.209112

No, in the event it was announced that there will be a new anime project, though the form it will take hasn't been decided yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

They are partly fan translated. I haven't really looked at them very carefully, but my vague impression is that some of the lore it adds with respect to how the witch world works feels kind of over-elaborate, but the individual character drama seems quite solid.