Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

AHH,
DUNGEON
MESHI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

I quite like The Witch and the Beast manga so I hope that adaptation does well enough.

Also Chained Soldier is a way better Kaiju no. 8 than Kaiju no. 8.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Made a thread for Dungeon Meshi

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

doomrider7 posted:

The manga is amazing and awesome as hell with some absolutely insane action scenes. That the anime is mediocre is at this point to me not just predictable, but outright expected.

The manga does rule and I'm so sad it's been on hiatus for like uhhhhhhhhhh a year

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

doomrider7 posted:

Jesus what happened? Hope it's nothing serious.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2023-03-23/kosuke-satake-the-witch-and-the-beast-manga-continues-hiatus/.196301

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

it is not please report to the authorities immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

please he's not a dwarf he's just short