Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Shocker!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

mygone. Bwahaha.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Southern Cassowary posted:

hell yeah new jack swing for anime ops

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Doodles posted:

So it's an anime version of "The Story of O?" After that first episode of "Gushing Over Magical Girls," I could see them trying it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This doesn’t matter to anyone but me and I usually don’t make this kind of post but if you end up reregging I want you to know that I seriously hate this bullshit.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Anyway I’ve started watching a sign of affection and it is excellent. Slightly jealous of the male lead, I wish I could have flown off to Laos or similar for a weekend as a student

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Endorph posted:

i dated a deaf girl once and we broke up cause she got really mad about how bleach ended. will sign of affection cover this.

I don’t know but i hope so. What were the complaints btw

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Endorph posted:

ichigo/rukia should have been canon

she was right to be clear

drat straight :hai:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

As Goku, so Luffy

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

doomrider7 posted:

I thought the anime got announced ages?

Coaaab posted:

yeah, it was announced in 2022

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Big Leg posted:

i'm still a few episodes behind so i've been avoiding the dedicated thread, but bravern really reminds me of gridman in some ways which i love

now this right here is a good sell! what ways out of curiosity?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Big Leg posted:

there's always the lingering sense that their reality is strangely artificial and childish (although i'm guessing bravern might not be as literal in that regard). like there's a scene in bravern where the two main dudes are boxing out their emotions and bravern hangs a boom mic over them

lol cool, it’s now on the list :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Endorph posted:

https://twitter.com/narenare_anime/status/1771445855859675374 pa works original anime with the bang dream mygo writer/director combo on it.

Tales of Woe posted:

don't forget about the other upcoming pa works original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2G3qBMT_xw

:lfgoo: