Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Man, I like Aoi Yuki Birdshow, but it feels like it's moving towards a dreadful place. Why is every woman the guy meets 20 years younger than him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Delicious in Dungeon is so delightful. Thanks goons for hyping that up and making me watch it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I don't really post a lot in this subforum, but I wanted to say that I just finished the final episode of Apothecaries Diary and I think I truly love that show.
Thanks for making me watch that, because other than the fact that Aoi Yuki is great, I would never have had a reason to give it a chance, otherwise.
Everyone go watch that.

I'm tempted to dig into the manga, but I think I will just be patient until eventually a new season comes around the corner.