Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Just when I thought the isekai boom was over....

Who ordered sequels for Tsukimichi or Banished From The Hero's Party? (I'll probably watch them as I watched the first series of both and it looks like a relatively slow season, but seriously...)

I guess I'm glad Villainess Level 99 is getting an adaptation.

(Edit: yes, I realize Banished isn't actually an isekai)

Brutal Garcon fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Dec 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

"Let's Go Play!" turned into "Cat Planet Cuties" which is definitely a more descriptive title, and it has the bonus of it makes me hear Raocow saying "Cat Planet" in my brain every time I see it

The existence of something called "Cat Planet Cuties" makes it very hard for me to remember the actual name of Kawaisugi Crisis.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

The OP warned us, but still. The CGI in Villainess 99 sure is something

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I thought it was cute, CGI aside, but then I don't have to share a school with it.

Clearly the dragon actually is bad cgi, and looked like that in the game. (By the same logic: the human characters actually, diagetically, look like anime characters)

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

This week's Sasaki and Pii-chan was looking a bit rough, hope that's not a sign of some bigger problem

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Spookydonut posted:

it's like rose's old unit in healing magic didn't know anything about the concept of death flags.

"we'll be unstoppable with the commander around to heal us"

I'm not sure we really needed two entire episodes on the backstory we could mostly infer anyway.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Yeah, the latest couple of episodes have been fine. I assume it was just a production crunch, I've seen much worse.

This isn't a I'm A Spider, So What? type of situation

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Was that an anime original ending, or just a very compressed version of the one from the source material?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Mashle dropping an actual And Then You Add Kurt Angle To The Mix in its last episode.