Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToastGhost
Jul 28, 2012

20% cooler
Are ponies still banned? Last I checked it was only Lowtax who was really adamant about keeping Something Awful pony free, and as we all know he ain't fighting any more.

Thanks for coming to my thread, your reward is you don't have to see a pony until we get some definitive answers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i mean why would u wanna post that tho op

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The policy is that if you post a thread like this, you have to ride the baloney pony.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I don't think they were ever banned op

if they were gently caress da drat mods

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
You're not a pony OP

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It’s been so long since it’s come up that I thought you were talking about actual horses

ToastGhost
Jul 28, 2012

20% cooler

Chinatown posted:

i mean why would u wanna post that tho op
I've got poster's madness

Edmund Sparkler posted:

The policy is that if you post a thread like this, you have to ride the baloney pony.
Oh boy!! :yum:

Cubone posted:

Cartoon bullshit horses were definitely banned but the horse is appreciated.

20 Blunts posted:

You're not a pony OP
This post gives me species dysphoria. :eng99:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't know but I'm writing your name down op

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There are no rules it's just a face off between you and the mods. They talk a big game but at the end of the day they moderate SA for no pay during their free time.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Posting in the Pone Zone

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The ban on My Little Pony posting is still in effect,

You’ve been warned

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The mods just put me to death on Christmas. They'll probably put you to death too OP. They've been reading too much of the Bible and they're copying it like a teenager repeating lines from Taxi Driver in the mirror. They are impressionable.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I better not see a single pony in this entire threa-

Cubone posted:

:trumppop:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

:3:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A pony ate my entire family one particularly cold and hungry winter.

I for one am glad pony vermin are banned from this website.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

dr_rat posted:

A pony ate my entire family one particularly cold and hungry winter.

I for one am glad pony vermin are banned from this website.
Take this pony vore fetish stuff to 4chan. Mods???

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Only fat pony.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Slugworth posted:

Take this pony vore fetish stuff to 4chan. Mods???

What the hell, I'm very clearly anti ponies eating peoples families. Ponies are the sick freaks here!!!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ponies are okay OP.

My Little Pony is not okay and you should seek help.

ToastGhost
Jul 28, 2012

20% cooler

goatface posted:

Only fat pony.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Ponies are okay OP.

My Little Pony is not okay and you should seek help.
Far too late for that. Now that I've posted a bullshit cartoon horse let's see if I die horribly.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Not fat pony.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Why does MLP have a Goonies reference character? Why did I even look that up?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
it was only a very specific kind of pony 'art' and I agree w/ it 💯

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
You're thinking of Tonies, we're not allowed to discuss musical theater awards ceremonies.

ToastGhost
Jul 28, 2012

20% cooler

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Why does MLP have a Goonies reference character? Why did I even look that up?
Wait 'till you see the Big Lebowski references.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Alucard posted:

You're thinking of Tonies, we're not allowed to discuss musical theater awards ceremonies.

lol "awards"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Policies nutz, op

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Historically the SA staff has been incredibly hands off on December 26th so if you're gonna test the waters today's the day.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

There's someone with a pony avatar if that counts.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Everypony can post what they want, op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

horse kicked me as a kid and caused irreparable brain damage so as farm as im nconcered they can all gently caress off

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I volunteered at a stable nearby me once and my favorite memory was a horse lifting his tail nonchalantly and spraying huge gouts of diarrhea on the wall behind him like he had a pressure hose hooked up to his rear end in a top hat. All the ladies working there were losing their minds but I looked at the horse's beady black eyes just empty of shits to give except for the liquid dookie he was already pumping out his bummer and I started to laugh.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I volunteered at a stable nearby me once and my favorite memory was a horse lifting his tail nonchalantly and spraying huge gouts of diarrhea on the wall behind him like he had a pressure hose hooked up to his rear end in a top hat. All the ladies working there were losing their minds but I looked at the horse's beady black eyes just empty of shits to give except for the liquid dookie he was already pumping out his bummer and I started to laugh.

He knew what he was doing. On the inside he enjoyed that it was someone else's problem.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

you volunteered at the stable as a horse. you were looking into a mirror

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ToastGhost posted:

Far too late for that. Now that I've posted a bullshit cartoon horse let's see if I die horribly.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:rip:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Thread spamming/making GBS threads/oh god one of these posts is a pony. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I don't think op got over a probation from 9 years ago

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

No sir, I didn't like it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009