Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
u gonna piss hard or piss whenever
i prefer to wait until i naturally have to piss
i'm gonna hydrate and powerwash the toilet at midnight
i'm more focused on my first poop this year
goku
View Results

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

new years day is approaching, which means it's time to start strategizing for your first piss of 2024

so what are you planning? are you going to let it rip or let it drip? are you a go-getter, planning to hydrate extensively so you can piss right at 12:00:01, or are you relaxed and easy going and just going to wait until the first piss comes naturally? do you use one of the many first-piss tracking apps, or is that too gamified for you?

personally, in the past i have hydrated and ripped a piss right at 12:01, but this year i might hydrate a bit but i'm hoping to have less stress this year so i think i'm going to start the year off right and just wait until i need to piss.

Samuel L. ACKSYN fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Dec 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

In my bed as I sleep OP, as a treat.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It'll be outside

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’ve been holding my piss since 2022. i’m days away from completing the pissless 2023 challenge.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Open wide, OP.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Open wide, OP.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Nice and clear with only a slight yellow tinge from being hydrated :D

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Open wide, OP.

Evis
Feb 28, 2007
Flying Spaghetti Monster

i plan to start a piss in 2023 that ends in 2024

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I usually piss out of my rear end but I guess I'll use my cock this one time

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Evis posted:

i plan to start a piss in 2023 that ends in 2024

This is the way :hai:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Open wide, OP.

Yup.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Open wide, OP.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I piss outside often in wide areas, to mark my boundaries.

I will consider this.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Open wide, OP.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

No option for balancing on my shoulder blades and pissing in my own face, voted goku.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
How can you piss at 12:00:01 when you're meant to be smooching

Evis
Feb 28, 2007
Flying Spaghetti Monster

You can do both

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

if you don't drunkenly piss yourself you wasted your new years

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pissin' n' Kissin' '24

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I will wake up and pee op

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Thinking of trying the challenge pissing so I can buy a car with no down payment from Big Bill Hell’s.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Open wide, OP.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gonna piss in Forest HQ2

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'm'a be pissing on Bourbon Street to start 2024.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's pretty rare to remember the first piss of the year OP. Hopefully most of it will go in a toilet.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
IM GONNA PISS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I won't wipe the seat so my wife gets a slippery pungent surprise on her rear end. happy new years.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm gonna hold it in for a really long time.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Gonna print out a large sized pic of the goatman, then cut out the rear end in a top hat part and put it over the toilet seat. Gonna piss in the goatman's rear end for the first piss of the year.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i'm gonna start to unzip my pants at exactly 11:59:47 so that precisely at midnight my first drop of piss is hitting the toilet bowl

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Think about all the piss unleashed in Times Square exactly at midnight since the city doesn’t provide portapotties. Just so many gallons of piss steaming and freezing on the streets of the world’s finest city.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Think about all the piss unleashed in Times Square exactly at midnight since the city doesn’t provide portapotties. Just so many gallons of piss steaming and freezing on the streets of the world’s finest city.

Also Manhattan is mostly flat, so the drainage is going to be a nightmare.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

probably straight into my own diseased mouth while doing a cool hand stand.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

i will dig a hole and lay myself down such that the hole engirdles my cock and I will Piss into the earth

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I went to Times Square once for NYE and it was huge pain in the rear end but the pissing really is the worst, because of course many people are drinking. And you're surrounded by thousands.....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My new years resolution is to never piss again

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Loden Taylor posted:

i will dig a hole and lay myself down such that the hole engirdles my cock and I will Piss into the earth

Gonna want to lay a gravel base or perhaps install a complete French drain situation or the earth will likely reject your offering and you’ll walk around looking like you peed your pants all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

your poll provides a number of potentially overlapping, yet enticing options, op

i do prefer to (a) wait until i naturally have to piss, but given the amount that i typically hydrate (lunks know u gotta be on that h2o) i very well might be (b) power washing the toilet at midnight, but really i am (c) more focused on my first poop of the year since my diet has been pretty good and ive been having some of the most splendid shits ever seen from the standpoint of fecal matter, (d) goku