Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
u gonna piss hard or piss whenever
i prefer to wait until i naturally have to piss
i'm gonna hydrate and powerwash the toilet at midnight
i'm more focused on my first poop this year
goku
View Results

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Open wide, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

new years day is approaching, which means it's time to start strategizing for your first piss of 2024

so what are you planning? are you going to let it rip or let it drip? are you a go-getter, planning to hydrate extensively so you can piss right at 12:00:01, or are you relaxed and easy going and just going to wait until the first piss comes naturally? do you use one of the many first-piss tracking apps, or is that too gamified for you?

personally, in the past i have hydrated and ripped a piss right at 12:01, but this year i might hydrate a bit but i'm hoping to have less stress this year so i think i'm going to start the year off right and just wait until i need to piss.

*pisses a messy little split-stream dribbler into OP’s mouth*

Been eating raw asparagus all day

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

redshirt posted:

I just pissed off the scary wall as usual.

Scary cuz it's like a straight drop down into the void if you were to fall off.

I’ll have what he’s having.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

I’m gonna try to make sure every piss this year is longer than the last piss hopefully by fall I’ll be spending most of my workdays pissing at work instead of working at work