Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
u gonna piss hard or piss whenever
i prefer to wait until i naturally have to piss
i'm gonna hydrate and powerwash the toilet at midnight
i'm more focused on my first poop this year
goku
View Results

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I piss outside often in wide areas, to mark my boundaries.

I will consider this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pissin' n' Kissin' '24

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gonna piss in Forest HQ2

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Think about all the piss unleashed in Times Square exactly at midnight since the city doesn’t provide portapotties. Just so many gallons of piss steaming and freezing on the streets of the world’s finest city.

I went to Times Square once for NYE and it was huge pain in the rear end but the pissing really is the worst, because of course many people are drinking. And you're surrounded by thousands.....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

New plan: I am going to walk way down onto "The New Trail" and there is this one spot with all these giant rocks tossed all to and fro like jacks. And there at the Midnight Hour I will piss and howl into the forest night.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kyro posted:

Like every year, I’ll be reestablishing the piss circle around my property to demarcate it and dissuade critters from eating the cat food I leave out for the homeless cats

This guy gets it.

Mark your territory people!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dsf posted:

someone I spoke to who went once told me that 'a lot' of people just wear diapers if they're going to be right in times square since its such a pain to get to a bathroom.

I think im ok just staying home

I just pissed where I could get away with it. As were many others. Streets running in urine.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

ill be turning my first piss of the year into gunpowder for the bullet ill be using to assassinate God.

Wait for my sign, my son.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Time Has Come.....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I don't feel like going far, but I could. Should I go over to Forest HQ1? Down to HQ2? Up the hill? Down the road?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I just pissed off the scary wall as usual.

Scary cuz it's like a straight drop down into the void if you were to fall off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

using guru meditation techniques i have decided to simply never piss again

Through my Sunlight Diet I can Osmosis away your posions!