Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
u gonna piss hard or piss whenever
i prefer to wait until i naturally have to piss
i'm gonna hydrate and powerwash the toilet at midnight
i'm more focused on my first poop this year
goku
View Results

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My new years resolution is to never piss again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

i'm going to be tripping face during my first piss of 2024 :catdrugs:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

everyone needs to stop pissing so much

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm the wiener turd

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

I just googled this and it doesn't appear to be an actual product, in spite of a small handful of non-asswitness reports. Not available for individual sale anywhere, there's only an "official" website with no contact details or ordering facility, aside from a non-https wholesale "enquiry" webform. Very dodgy. lovely news, I know.

hey pal why don't you sit on that turd and twist

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

I've noticed the increasing irritability and anger in your posts of late. There are good constipation remedies readily available son, you need not stay full of poo poo. :)

Are you joking me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Everyone knows weg is the piss champ