Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
we have a lot of threads talking about the food that's good that we enjoy eating. but now we talk about the most heinous fast food creations we ever tasted

i had to think about it and mine is the four cheese whopper from burgy king. that poo poo was kinda gross tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
i usually don't order things that i think will be good/decent that end up just being absolutely terrible; far more likely that i order something that i generally enjoy and this particular time it comes out like dogshit

but i can think of two examples here; a.) the grilled cheese burritos from taco bell. i tried two or three times with this bullshit and the weird greasy/chewy cheese-sheet that gets pressed on the outside of the tortilla just absolutely does not work for me or contribute anything but unease. and 2.) the batman pizza from little caesars i had to order because lmao they made a loving batman pizza shaped like the bat signal, but goddamn those cheesy grease pockets on the edges of the pizza were loving awful.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
it could be something normal you ordered and it came out like dogshit as well

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
The hamburger in Warhammer World in Nottingham is a loving abortion and my mate thinks it's good, which makes it worse somehow.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
a gyro that has shredded lettuce on it

anything that has actual blue cheese crumbles vs blue cheese dressing

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Philthy posted:

a gyro that has shredded lettuce on it

that's why you gotta tell arby's to leave it off

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

phoenix sky harbor has self-serve, unmanned kiosks. yesterday i bought a bottle of water and stole a turkey sandwich. the date on it was a couple days previous and it was sopping wet. i took a bite out of desperation and ended up tossing the whole thing. i think it retailed at $14

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Y'all ever had wings from LIttle Caesars?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Culvers chicken sandwich
Culvers burger

I like their cheese curds though.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Ice cold oysters with a warm congealed cheese sauce in a Belgian restaurant on Xmas day in the late 80's.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Checkers fry-seasoned chicken tenders that consist entirely of gristle and sinew. I’ve never had a quicker bite-to-vomit reaction.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Fartington Butts posted:

Oh god these are atrocious. They should be legally required to call them "Wyngz" like Tyson.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

A chicharonne taco from a taco truck. I hear "chicharonnes" I'm thinking pork cracklins, sure, I can go for something super-crunchy in a taco. I get what might have been crispy-fried chunks of pork belly with cracklin skin at one time, before it got stewed for a couple of hours and was a soggy, slimy mess wrapped in a tortilla.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mexican food is great but i'll never stomach tripa or chicharron

----------------

amaguri
Mar 27, 2010

Fartington Butts posted:

my kind and generous husband picked some up a few weeks ago thinking i'd enjoy them, but holy moly were they gross

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
haven't tried little caesars wings, but i've made the mistake of trying wings from dominos twice now and both times they were the smallest wings ive ever seen. the drums were as big as my thumb. so sad

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Philthy posted:

haven't tried little caesars wings, but i've made the mistake of trying wings from dominos twice now and both times they were the smallest wings ive ever seen. the drums were as big as my thumb. so sad

dominos wings might be an upgrade from little ceasars. That's not saying much, it's just that ceasars wings are such a low bar to pass. like, just somewhat less insulting. probably one of those ymmv case by case type things though, I don't order either myself so small sample size, but I've had them.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
A slice of $5 Little Caesar's Hot & Ready pizza. I feel like I've said this before, but even though I'm generally annoyed by how pizza snobs talk about and exaggerate the low quality of fast food pizza, this slice actually legit tasted like ketchup & cardboard. Just awful.

There was the also lemon (and garlic? I don't exactly remember) Wingstop boneless wings that were so salty that they made my mouth hurt, to the point that I couldn't even finish them even if they WEREN'T gross as hell.

i say swears online posted:

phoenix sky harbor has self-serve, unmanned kiosks. yesterday i bought a bottle of water and stole a turkey sandwich. the date on it was a couple days previous and it was sopping wet. i took a bite out of desperation and ended up tossing the whole thing. i think it retailed at $14

Literally made the :stonk: face when I read this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah $14 is robbery

----------------

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
don't get wings from a pizza place is a good rule. or any non pizza food.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Literally made the :stonk: face when I read this

i'd go to urgent care and have them give me anti worm pills.

----------------

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

don't get wings from a pizza place is a good rule. or any non pizza food.
We tried Domino’s loaded tots because they’re part of their mix and match deal. Big mistake, cheese was burnt and gross, tots were worse yet more expensive than Sonic’s. Would have been infinitely better off getting another pizza.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
I had a Hardee's patty melt burger on a road trip back in 2017 that was so bad I didn't finish it and had to pull over 40 miles later and puke on the side of the highway.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I tried the BK chicken sandwich a couple years ago, when everybody was trying to copy the Popeyes sandwich, and it was truly vile. Chicken was like rubber, smooth and firm and impossible to bite through. The sauce was really sweet and weirdly gritty. Pickles were ok. Dunno how much of this experience was intended and how much of it was my BK folks loving up, but it was atrocious

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Nostradingus posted:

I tried the BK chicken sandwich a couple years ago, when everybody was trying to copy the Popeyes sandwich, and it was truly vile. Chicken was like rubber, smooth and firm and impossible to bite through. The sauce was really sweet and weirdly gritty. Pickles were ok. Dunno how much of this experience was intended and how much of it was my BK folks loving up, but it was atrocious

sometimes you end up with one of these. due to the hideous mutant chickens we have created. very memorable.

----------------

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

lets make sloppy joes without what makes sloppy joes good

thx taco time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

eso es un José Limpiado

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

When I was a little kid we stopped at Arbys (which I already hated back then) and my dad got me a roast beef sandwich that had a film on it that literally looked like an oil slick or some poo poo, it was all rainbow and refracting and poo poo, I told him I didn't want to eat it because it smelled off too and he started getting angry at me for "wasting money" so I ate like a bite to keep him from hitting me and them promptly threw up ten minutes later in the car which he also got mad at.

I couldn't catch a break man.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i think it looks neat

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/02/what-causes-beef-rainbows/273534/

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

taste the rainbow

----------------

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
OF OUR AWARD WINNING JOURNALISM!

What is the actual cause of the rainbow?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Blue diamond brand blueberry flavored almonds

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Twenty Four posted:

dominos wings might be an upgrade from little ceasars. That's not saying much, it's just that ceasars wings are such a low bar to pass. like, just somewhat less insulting. probably one of those ymmv case by case type things though, I don't order either myself so small sample size, but I've had them.

I’ve never had the Little Caesar’s wings but if they’re worse than Domino’s wings that’s a loving atrocity. I like a lot of what dominoes has but their wings are these slimy abominations where the meat and skin are sliding around a bone that they’re loosely attached to. The sauce on them is disturbingly lube-esque. And LC’s wings are worse than that!?

----------------

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

And LC’s wings are worse than that!?

Absolutely, Domino's wings are easily a notch or two above LC.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Well, now I have to try them out of morbid curiosity.

----------------

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

Non-grilled polenta with truffle oil

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
McRib

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Helluva posted:

Non-grilled polenta with truffle oil

Yellowy-orange sludge with fungus and grease, it sounds so appetising

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

wasabi but my dad told me it was green tea ice cream

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

wasabi but my dad told me it was green tea ice cream

That’s a good own.

My stepdad is the opposite and told me that I am too picky of an eater and also too white for it. I would say it was reverse psychology but I probably waited like 10 years from that point to try it. I like it okay.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I can have it in tiny, appropriate amounts these days but it seriously took a lot of effort over years to get over the initial retching.

it is indeed a good own and I'm going to pass it on to my future children one day.

----------------