Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
If anyone skipped "In The X-Ray Buffet" by KakerMix on the first page, go back, it's an absolute banger and probably my favorite thing from this thread so far.

I don't see a way to delete anything from your library, am I just missing something? I already got a bunch of flubs and inferior second versions of songs I don't need.

I don't use discord so I guess I can't embed those music video things? This should still work anyway.
The Ocean Needs Batteries
https://app.suno.ai/song/87f31b7b-1152-4009-b6c7-a686a0a550e3
Old joke, but here's a melodic death metal song about throwing car batteries in the ocean to help the ocean dwellers rise up and take over the earth.

Golden Boy
https://app.suno.ai/song/6506b500-6694-44c1-9d8e-71500e4a200c
80s arena rock song (I'd guess it's ripping off Journey or Survivor) about my sister's dog and how he's the fastest and jumps highest and dumb poo poo like that. I'm quite happy with how it turned out- the "part 1" of the song stopped in the middle of the line "he's quicker than the lightning" and when I told it to continue part 2 with the rest of the lyrics, it ended up making a bridge where the guy repeats "he's quicker than the light" like 4 or 5 times and does the next verse in a faster style than the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU