Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
Turns out that Suno accepts "white guy rap" as a genre.
https://suno.com/song/8a405eed-0ccc-4157-bf2b-47dd22b0f5ea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

TIP posted:

udio has been driving me insane by constantly giving me moderation errors on 90% of my extensions

it's ridiculous, I'm using original lyrics and simply extending from tracks that it already approved :bang:

it's absolutely killing my ability to create with this, especially because it happens AFTER generating the track so it takes forever just to know I have to try again

I have submitted feedback to them about it, I really hope they tone down their stupid moderation

edit: I logged in with a new account and it seems to be mostly better, guessing this is one of those stupid things where the more the asinine moderation flags you the more sensitive it gets

I had it flag an instrumental extension once. There’s definitely something fucky with it.

I may be the only person to have even tried this, but I’ve also noticed that Suno is way better than Udio at pronouncing Esperanto. It doesn’t seem to know how to pronounce accented letters at all. Weirdly, “$GENRE, esperanto vocals about $TOPIC” generates mostly-correct lyrics, so at least part of the process gets it.