Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

How do I make it sing about eating rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Eating Booty

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic Mental posted:

Wordsmithing of the highest order

I had to finagle it. It was pretty picky on strong language, my original lyrics were 20x better.

For example, I tried to write
"I'm a filthy anilingus slut
So just bend over and give me butt"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This one I did the autogeneration to see how it would do, it's pretty close to being what I wanted.

Bad Purchase posted:

In the Woods

not sure if a discord link works
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...318081e3b01f0f&

lyrics provided by the gpt with minor edits

I'm changing my moto to "devour life like three feet of pussymeat"

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Dec 29, 2023

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:moonrio:

I'm going to have to learn to play some of the songs in this thread I feel.
The cover potential is strong.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Dec 29, 2023

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

PaleFigure posted:

Strictly speaking, for it to be "upside down" shouldn't it be 5318008?

Yeah, I just prompted it with "write an acoustic pop song about 8008135" and that's what it spat out. I didn't even think of the fact that it's normally 5318008 for the old gag.
I'll probably only make songs from scratch once I get more tokens since that seems to work a lot better. Having control over the words and rhymes and all.

PaleFigure posted:

And this is my biggest argument against the whole "AI takes work away from real artists" angle, because as fun as making these is, they come out too short and rough most of the time. I'd love to get a real musician to remix them properly and tweak timings/lyrics into a proper full-length recording.

Agreed, I think the real fun would be making it well "real"
I don't think AI will replace people in the art world too soon, but I do get annoyed people make money off this crap. And I don't mean the site, I mean people that have followers and get tips for generating stuff with zero effort.
But that's a whole different topic.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Dec 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Both versions came out pretty good, second one works better flow wise.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1131908946727288963/1198387382605582416/Pants.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1131908946727288963/1198387399563165887/Pants1.mp4