Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

an emo mumblecore song about loving extra large booty

https://files.catbox.moe/dwd7zr.mp4

the lyrics at the beginning are all suno but I couldn't get it to generate anything on topic when I continued so I wrote my own final verse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

KakerMix posted:

V3 Alpha is out for paying members, fyi. I haven't messed with it much yet, won't be able to till later. It can at least start with two minute generations.

the one thing I want is a bump in audio quality

I can get great music out of the thing but it all sounds like it's playing over AM radio

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Dell_Zincht posted:

Has Suno given all free users 550 credits a day now or am I benefitting from some weird glitch?

I got an email from them saying they were giving me a bunch of free credits and I interpreted this as a sign that they're very aware a lot of their users just left for udio :lmao:

I have still not touched suno since udio came out

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I figured out what site they were using in that video:
https://www.rateyourmusic.com

it's actually a pretty useful place to grab tags to guide your music gens

it may actually be where they got descriptions for their training data because I tried copying the tags for a beatles album and generating something in manual mode and they blocked all my requests

I got endless moderation warnings despite not using any words directly related to the beatles

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

udio just added a switch for "select section", allowing you to pick a portion of a track to continue from :toot:

it's exactly how I was hoping they'd do it, with in and out points so you can select just a middle section if you want

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

udio has been driving me insane by constantly giving me moderation errors on 90% of my extensions

it's ridiculous, I'm using original lyrics and simply extending from tracks that it already approved :bang:

it's absolutely killing my ability to create with this, especially because it happens AFTER generating the track so it takes forever just to know I have to try again

I have submitted feedback to them about it, I really hope they tone down their stupid moderation

edit: I logged in with a new account and it seems to be mostly better, guessing this is one of those stupid things where the more the asinine moderation flags you the more sensitive it gets

TIP fucked around with this message at 01:29 on May 3, 2024

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Well that was an easy sub. 10 bucks is nice for 1200 credits.

plus if the inpainting works well I might be able to finish songs in half as many generations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Isomermaid posted:

What's up with Udio generating lyrics fine, but rendering them as complete gibberish? Is it just a case of "happens, reroll" or is there a bug at the moment? Or something I am doing wrong? Seems to happen whether I give it my own lyrics (sometimes) let it generate them (more often) or (especially) if I set it to instrumental.

this happens to me occasionally, but when it comes to trying to generate instrumental sections in songs that otherwise contain singing I find it helps to make sure you remove all references to vocals in the tags (and use manual so it doesn't just add them back in)