Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've started lighting a candle when I'm gaming and it's kinda sick. lmfao

Try it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
pics?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

reserving judgment until we know what scent it is

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

he’s right you know

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

reserving judgment until we know what scent it is

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tonight's fragrance is Midsummer's Night by Yankee Candle

An intoxicating and masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've done it before OP. It's chill.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I've done it before OP. It's chill.

And that's what I had been sayin.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the ones that smell like a big sweaty rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I like the ones that smell like a big sweaty rear end.

Clapping while fake laughing insanely loudly like Ricky Gervais

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
romantic gaming, i like it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

been doing this ever since i had to use tea lights instead of the ir bar for the wii because we were poor

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

An intoxicating and masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Clapping while fake laughing insanely loudly like Ricky Gervais

lmao

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Very classy

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

a candle adds a nice touch of comfort to any gaming sesh. good recommendation and i highly agree

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I light a candle for good luck when playing fortnite, leads to many wins

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

I light a candle for good luck when playing fortnite, leads to many wins

i put a cactus

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

i put a cactus

VRs this season?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i light a candle and an led fireplace to light the room, to think that people would game under other circumstances...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

very calmly and slowly snuffing the candle out with my fingers after losing a ton of runes.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Olde timey gamer in slippers and that floppy sleeping cap, gaming by candlelight, telling preteens on CoD voice chat that their mom's a wench or concubine

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

Olde timey gamer in slippers and that floppy sleeping cap, gaming by candlelight, telling preteens on CoD voice chat that their mom's a wench or concubine

candle spookily flutters in the breeze as a ghostly gunpei yokoi, wrapped in a virtual boy, moans that he wears the chains he forged in life

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

no shirt sweating swamp rear end stank nuts freeballing in nike basketball shorts looking like melted clocks saggin down running like hot wax - toward no sock long rear end toe nail feet 'pon white cheddar dorito crumbs-directly into the computer chair spilling coffee all over the mousepad
unfebreezable smell.. type of miasma hovering over the computer desk like a dark cloud , real rear end gamer poo poo. candles were lit theyd be extinguished from the testicular fog haze hovering in the air that scooby doo could cut a hole out of that is the Caffeinated+inebriated sweat gushing out of my taint and gets vaporized once it hits my boilin scrotum that is tbagging your noob rear end until you GTFO the server and uninstall this 2hxc poo poo. them candles non starters. Chunky Dads out here gettig it in w/ the bedroom door locked and that ethernet cable directly into that tower like the monogamous P into the V that will be seeding 320kbs loads after I hit Plat at 2am on a work night creeping while ya sleeping

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

no shirt sweating swamp rear end stank nuts freeballing in nike basketball shorts looking like melted clocks saggin down running like hot wax - toward no sock long rear end toe nail feet 'pon white cheddar dorito crumbs-directly into the computer chair spilling coffee all over the mousepad
unfebreezable smell.. type of miasma hovering over the computer desk like a dark cloud , real rear end gamer poo poo. candles were lit theyd be extinguished from the testicular fog haze hovering in the air that scooby doo could cut a hole out of that is the Caffeinated+inebriated sweat gushing out of my taint and gets vaporized once it hits my boilin scrotum that is tbagging your noob rear end until you GTFO the server and uninstall this 2hxc poo poo. them candles non starters. Chunky Dads out here gettig it in w/ the bedroom door locked and that ethernet cable directly into that tower like the monogamous P into the V that will be seeding 320kbs loads after I hit Plat at 2am on a work night creeping while ya sleeping

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
too sick to actually read that just hit you with the EQ and moved on assuming its good poo poo GA :cheers:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

too sick to actually read that just hit you with the EQ and moved on assuming its good poo poo GA :cheers:

your wife has it tattood on her back ill send you a pic when youre feeling better

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

your wife has it tattood on her back ill send you a pic when youre feeling better

Lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

insane anime posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lol